Synchrony - Credit Risk Manager - Acquisitions Strategy Implementation (3-8 yrs)
Venue Location : Chennai
Date of Interview : 22nd & 23rd February 2020 (Saturday & Sunday)
Timings : 10am to 6pm
Venue: Grand by GRT Hotels
Address: 120, Sir Thyagaraya Road, T-Nagar, Chennai - 600017
JOB LOCATION : HYDERABAD
Role Summary/Purpose :
- As a Sr. Analyst, Acquisition Infrastructure team, you will have the opportunity to work on major business initiatives that contribute to SYF's growth and productivity objectives. In this role, you will have the responsibility of implementing acquisition strategy using implementation platforms.
- The role also needs you to work directly with local manager, business, IT and strategy teams. As a Sr. Analyst, you are required to be proficient in able to understand, develop and test the business requirement independently.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Development and execution (coding, testing and implementing business rules) of credit and fraud prevention strategies
- Maintain the implementation platform(s) for Retail Finance credit risk organization.
- Manage projects to ensure successful implementation of acquisition strategies, tools and processes
- Support operational credit team in response to internal and external audit requests.
- Support Retail Cards Mobile, Automation and E-apply initiatives
- Complete audits of scorecard revisions and new strategy implementations.
- Assurance of six sigma rigor in strategy development, implementation, and monitoring.
- Work in conjunction with the Portfolio Credit Managers to enhance origination strategies via champion/challenger and new product initiatives.
- Coordination with onsite Credit Managers
- Able to independently communicate with stakeholders and business
Qualifications/ Requirements :
- Master's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience in consumer/commercial credit or risk management, lending, marketing or appropriate field in a credit card / consumer lendingenvironment. or; in lieu of a bachelors' degree, 3+ years of relevant experience in consumer/commercial risk management, lending, marketing or appropriate field in a credit card / consumer lending environment
- Strong Technical abilities and hands on experience strategy implementation platforms viz.
- Strategy Design Studio, Strategy Manager, TRIAD etc.
- Experience using SAS, SQL & Unix, Mainframe, VBA, Excel
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with a wide range of end users.
- Ability to communicate technical information effectively, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage project delivery.
Desired Qualifications :
- Knowledge of Genasys, Surveyor, Edison or other legacy Acquisitions platforms.
- Machine Learning, Java, C, C++ programming capability/proficiency.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies