HR at Synchrony International Services Private Limited
Views:781 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - AVP/Manager - Campaign Operations (9-12 yrs)
Title: AVP, SYF India Campaign Operations Manager
Synchrony International Services Pvt. Ltd. is recognized among India's Best Companies to Work. Every year, Great Place to Work identifies India's 100 Best Companies to Work For (with employee strength more than 500) through an objective and rigorous workplace culture assessment process. With roots in consumer finance that trace back to 1932, Synchrony Financial is a leader in consumer credit and promotional financing, providing a range of products for a diverse group of national and regional retailers, including Main street mainstays, local merchants, manufacturers, buying groups, industry associations, and healthcare service providers. https://www.greatplacetowork.in/
- As Campaign Operations manager this role will be part of the Growth marketing within Synchrony Financial, India. This role will be directly working with client marketing managers to get the new / standard marketing campaign opportunities, executing omnichannel campaigns and provide recommendations on the optimization as well as future marketing promotions. Also to lead the team in upskilling and improving the performance via optimization and / or enhancements.
- Responsible for leading the path for team to adopt newer methods of campaign operations specially in the digital marketing area.
- This position is remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events.
- To ensure the safety of our colleagues and communities, we require employees who come together in-person to be fully vaccinated. Were proud to offer you choice and flexibility.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Lead 5+ member marketing campaign execution team responsible for day-to-day campaign data delivery, team performance and development
- Ensure that the SYFI COPS team follows the workbook management process and is delivering campaigns accurately and on time for the business
- Collaborate with stakeholders on customer targeting strategy, segmentation by keeping the data privacy and governance intact across marketing initiatives.
- Build and track the customer journeys to have the appropriate offers sent out.
- Build and use the customer profile templates for effective targeting and segmentation.
- Works with and/or implements data integrations (in CDP platform) in support of customer use cases and journeys.
- Subject matter expertise in CRM tools, retail / banking data warehouses and segmentation reporting.
- Strong ability to lead and manage people and process
- Serve as a thought leader, advisor and problem-solver in evaluating campaign execution work
- Ensure team capacity and workload balance is maintained in a consistent and thoughtful manner, setting the team up for success to deliver data files
- Manage and oversee direct reports and serve as people manager for the members on the 1st shift COPS team Build and foster relationships with critical Performance Marketing members within the US (Channel and Engagement managers) ensuring expectations are met. Serves as go-to person for escalated campaign execution concerns within the SYFI COPS team
- Ensure the COPS team has the proper training and abilities to execute campaigns using the proper campaign execution tools (SAS CI, SAS EG and base SAS)
- Bachelor's degree with 7+ years of working experience in Campaign Operations domain along with maintaining customer/client/vendor relationships; OR in lieu of degree, 9+ years of working experience in campaign operations domain along with maintaining customer/client/vendor relationships.
- 7+ years with database marketing experience within financial services focusing on client lifecycle/acquisition management.
- Good understanding of credit business market and specifically in the campaign operations domain.
- Experience of customer data platforms (CDP) such as Salesforce, Tealium, Adobe etc.
- Experience of any CRM tools such as SAS CI, Unica, Adobe , Salesforce etc.
- Experience in setting up the personalized campaigns which can be targeted via digital channels
- Experience in Agile methodologies, processes and mindset
- Solid interpersonal skills at all organizational levels, including the ability to communicate effectively and influence others in the business.
- Deep understanding and subject matter expertise with campaign execution loyalty fulfillment and operational processes
- Strong team leader well versed in managing operations or marketing teams, able to build and inspire large teams across regions
- Background in database marketing segmentation platforms and digital marketing stack implementations. Any experience in build, monitor and govern digital marketing audiences across first, second and third-party data assets utilizing multiple digital marketing platforms (e.g., Google Marketing Platform, on boarders, social media publishers, CDP, etc) as well as CRM and data warehouse systems
- Good knowledge of latest Analytical practices in the Industry
- Experience with statistical analytics languages and platforms is a plus i.e., Python, Hadoop etc
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA
- Excellent facilitation and collaboration skills and the ability to work effectively across a complex, highly dynamic and fluid organization
- Ability to inspire and effectively communicate across multiple locations and regions
- Demonstrated ability to creatively solve problems, develop new tactics and address implementation obstacles.
- Highly motivated, adaptive and assertive self-starter with the ability to work autonomously and as a strong team participant
- Leader in process and operational improvement with the ability to recognize process opportunities and develop/implement process-improvement strategies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.