HR at Synchrony International Services Private Limited
Views:621 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - AVP - Acquisition Credit Strategy (5-11 yrs)
Shift Timing : 2 PM to 11 PM IST
- As an AVP Acquisitions Credit Strategy you will have the opportunity to work on major business initiatives in the Credit Acquisition team that contribute to Synchrony Financials growth and productivity objectives.
- This role enables you to work directly with the business in catering to the end-to-end analytical needs. You will have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and leverage state of the art tools (viz., SAS, FICO AWB) and also expected to manage communication rhythm with stakeholders on a regular basis. This position is remote, where you have the option to work from home. On occasion we may request for you to commute to our nearest office for in person engagement activities such as team meetings, training and culture events.
- To ensure the safety of our colleagues and communities, we require employees who come together in-person to be fully vaccinated. Were proud to offer you choice and flexibility.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
- Develop and support Best-in-class analytic solutions/algorithms as part of Acquisition Strategy team within the Credit functions as required.
- Understand requirements and create reports based on adhoc requests & streamline processes.
- Leverage internal and external customer and account information use numerical, computational and operations research techniques to solve for optimal customer acquisition and fraud strategies.
- Work closely with client/portfolio teams to develop and implement customer acquisition strategies across the businesses.
- Support tracking and reporting of champion/challenger strategy tests including preliminary analysis of the performance of the different strategies.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Degree in following Majors Mathematics/Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science/Engineering or other quantitative majors.
- Minimum 5+ years of hands on experience in banking analytics preferably on credit cards using SAS.
- 5+ years experience with SAS/SQL or other transferable logic-based programming.
- Experience working with Decision Trees and other statistical tools.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to prepare clear communication and confidently present meaningful analysis to senior and executive management level.
- Strong Team Player in cross-functional environment.
- Strong written/oral communication skills.
- 5+ yrs of exp in banking analytics preferably on credit cards using SAS, SQL, Decision Trees and other statistical tools
- Experience in Credit Analytics is an added advantage.
- Clear thinker with an ability to think through processes Proven ability to successfully interact with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing business data with the ability to distill large amounts of information down to the critical areas of focus.
- Working knowledge of credit bureaus.
- Work experience in a US financial institution or bank.
- Systems Implementation experience.
- Knowledge of US, Canadian credit bureau dat
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.