HR at Synchrony International Services Private Limited
Views:190 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Assistant Vice President - Merchant Experience Analytics (8-13 yrs)
Title : AVP, Merchant Experience Analytics (RS)
Seeking intellectually curious candidate with a passion for leading teams & executing and analyzing real world business problems. The AVP, Merchant Experience Analytics will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony India.
The candidate will lead the Merchant Experience Analytics team providing analytical solutions & reports to measure and improve the performance/profitability of Home & Auto merchants. In this new role, he/she will be responsible for project management, driving talent development, displaying thought leadership & building & leveraging relationships across multiple functions within Analytics.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Effective project & team management with pro-active communication to stake holders.
- Act as business consultant, wherein the candidate should be able to clearly understand business needs and requirements & translate them into data, KPIs, dashboards and insights. Using these, he/she should be able to make recommendations to senior leadership team
- Lead & manage the development of team members. Mentor them on analytical and technical skills
- Deliver on regular Client Analytics projects and Analytical packages that can be best practiced
- Represent the team in multiple forums with strategic projects and build brand for the team both locally & across locations
- Proactively propose, initiate, independently execute and own strategic projects that create business impact
- Identify potential growth opportunities and proactively plan and hire new resources
- Regularly communicate with Stakeholders on Projects
- Facilitate team meetings with US analytics team
- Proactively leverage expertise in the larger team to deliver impact for Business
- Encourage members to explore latest Tools and Techniques in the Industry and leverage them for portfolio growth
- Follow audit processes, documentation and accuracy guidelines
- Responsible and committed to the last mile execution of projects
- Collaborate with onshore team to understand the business relevancy of the projects
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or any other quantitative streams with overall 8+ Years of Analytics experience with at least 3+ years in Marketing Analytics
- 5+ years of hands on SAS/SQL programming experience
- 3-4 years of experience of supervising/mentoring analysts in Analytics function
- Strong written/oral communication & stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to independently deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
Desired Qualifications :
- 1+ years of experience in Sales Force
- Understanding of macro-economic conditions
- Good knowledge of latest Analytical practices in the Industry.
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA.
- Good to know knowledge of Python & various machine learning technique