HR at Synchrony International Services Private Limited
Views:219 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Assistant Vice President - Analytics - Home & Auto (8-13 yrs)
Title: AVP, Analytics - Home & Auto
Role Summary/Purpose :
The AVP, Analytics - Home & Auto will be part of Analytics Center of Excellence rolling up to Synchrony India. The candidate will lead a 12+ member team delivering analytical solutions & reports across the Home & Auto platform and will be responsible for project management, driving talent development, displaying thought leadership & building & leveraging relationships across multiple functions within Analytics. The selected candidate should have solid team management skills & strong grasp of business aspects, demonstrated through seamless delivery on own & team's projects.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities :
- Team management: Lead & manage the development of team members across their lifecycle within Synchrony. Chosen candidate will be responsible for establishing the vision & goal of the team in collaboration with the US stakeholders & then guiding & overseeing the successful implementation of the same within the team.
- Project Management: Lead a variety of short, medium & long-term projects with for own & team from beginning to end, including ideation, data mining, strategy formulation, and presentation of results and recommendations, with NO supervision. Chosen candidate should be responsible and committed to the last mile execution of projects & ensure ZERO surprises for the requestor through proactive communication on project status & delays.
He should be ready to work hands-on, if needed.
- Stakeholder Management: Regularly communicate with Stakeholders on their Projects, goals & issues & collaborate with them across the platform to drive their priorities & deliverables
- Insight Generation: Build a culture of delivering insights instead of data & reports.
- Thought Leadership: Proactively leverage expertise in the larger team to deliver impact for Business, wherein he/she proposes, initiates, independently executes and owns strategic projects that create business impact. Chosen candidate should encourage members to explore latest Tools and Techniques in the Industry and leverage them for portfolio growth.
- Lead Initiatives: Represent the team in multiple forums with strategic projects and build brand for the team both locally & across locations. Also, independently lead different initiatives to contribute to the larger analytics team.
- Others: Identify potential growth opportunities and proactively plan and hire new resources.
Qualifications / Requirements :
- Masters Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or any other quantitative streams
- Minimum 8+ Years of Analytics experience with at least 3+ years in Marketing Analytics
- Minimum 7+ years of hands on SAS programming experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in people management role within Analytics function
- Strong written/oral communication & stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to independently deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems and drive a culture of thought leadership
Desired Qualifications :
- Strong Understanding of macro-economic conditions
- Good knowledge of latest Analytical practices & machine learning techniques in the Industry.
- Knowledge of latest Analytics Data Visualization tools like Tableau & SAS VA.
- Good knowledge of Python.