HR at Synchrony International Services Private Limited
Views:167 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Synchrony - Analytics Manager - Digital Measurement (4-8 yrs)
Title: Manager, Analytics - Digital Measurement (BV)
- The Manager, Analytics - Digital Measurement role will be responsible for collecting and
translating data to deliver on actionable insights for Synchronys digital products and features.
- The ideal candidate will be hands-on, partnering with agile, technology, and marketing groups to
implement digital measurement, and leverage online/offline data for deep dive analysis. This role
works closely with digital measurement analytics onsite leadership on a regular basis.
- Lend Subject Matter Expertise on Google Analytics and Big Query Manage the implementation and maintenance of client-side data collection for Digital Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.) to best track marketing efforts to determine brand and campaign effectiveness. Pro-actively identify any outages that could result from tags not firing, tags taking too long to fire, and provide support on resolving issues working closely with IT and Data Engineering. Work as a business liaison with.
- Product Owners, Channel Owners, Data Engineering, and Marketing teams to decipher business analytics requirements for new features or updates and deliver implementations which meet those requirements
- Be an expert at using Google Analytics to identify channel performance issues, uncover underlying trends, and develop insights for Senior Leadership
- Facilitating, guiding, and influencing the stakeholder teams towards right Big Query/GCP information technology architecture and becoming interface between Business leadership, Tech leadership, analytics, and the delivery teams
- Automate the data load to and from Big Query using APIs or scripting language.
- Provide actionable insights, critical reporting to business and product teams Partner with Digital analytics product owner, business, and platform teams to identify Critical, Primary and Secondary KPIs to measure developing platforms or products Showcase performance of the developed feature/function, backed by analytics data Deliver recommendations to improve the customer journey, identifying and reducing frictions in customer paths
- Agile Analytics Platform building measurement strategies for a digital platform Support ~2+ agile teams working on digital platforms and data ingestion Collaborate with Technology and UX teams to understand feature/platform Partner with digital IT to convert business KPIs to analytical requirements
Perform quality checks and provide required sign off
- Estimate the Addressable Opportunity and $ impact for all the key features launched as part of the release train
- Responsible to plan and deliver digital analytics projects from end-to-end adhering to SLAs on timeliness, accuracy & Compliance
- Represent the team in multiple forums with strategic projects and build brand for the team.
Should be a strong storyteller and have in-depth technical knowledge
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Masters Degree in Statistics/Mathematics or in lieu of Engineering any quantitative discipline
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in Analytics is mandatory
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Big Query and SQL or SAS is mandatory
- Strong understanding of the Google Stack of products (Campaign Manager, DV360, Google Ads etc. )
- Excellent communication skill both verbal and written
- Good understanding of US banking business and credit cards
- Proven ability to deliver Analytical solutions for Business problems
- Ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability in project management, delivering and reviewing business results with clients and peers
- Exposure to marketing and retail concepts
- Experience in handling large data, creating reports and giving business insights
- Demonstrate ability to manage complexity and multiple assignments with less supervision
- R/Python Experience
- Good to have Tableau Visualization skills