Synaptic - Researcher - Data Operations (0-4 yrs)
Synaptic - DataOps - Researcher
About Synaptic :
- Synaptic is a Gurgaon, Bangalore, and San Francisco-based startup that analyses billions of data points to help investors make better decisions. We build tools, processes, and algorithms to power investors with cutting-edge proprietary insights.
- Traditional investment research is changing and we are at the forefront of this change. Our customers are some of the biggest and best names out there managing multiple billions of dollars of money. We are well funded and count some of the sharpest minds in Silicon Valley as our supporters.
About the Work :
- Evaluate and analyze startups, their business models, digital & physical presence, distribution models, and everything else there is to know about them
- Track & curate companies across all industries that form the foundation of the platform to guide investor's decision making
- Monitor, review and resolve various data discrepancies highlighted on various internal dashboards
- Collaborate with sales & marketing team by contributing to various research; coordinate with customer success team to assist for client requests and internal requests, and work closely with analyst & data science team to fulfill specific requirements
- You possess a strong appetite to deep dive into blogs, company filings, news articles, and industry reports from reputed & trustworthy sources to distill relevant and key findings
- You've either worked in market research/startup research or have a flair for secondary research
- You are competent with IT skills and possess a working knowledge of MS Office, Google sheets, and social networking tools
- You have good organizational and time management skills with the flexibility to re-prioritize as necessary