Synaptic - Customer Success Manager (3-5 yrs)
We're looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager who can be a friendly and knowledgeable point of contact for our clients and can help them extract value from the Synaptic platform. You will also drive retention and expansion of the accounts by ensuring high engagement and adoption metrics.
As a senior member of the Customer Success function, you'll have the opportunity to shape the team to adopt the best practices and ensure that the team excels in client satisfaction. You'll also serve as a direct manager to a talented group of Synaptic teammates, leading and mentoring them in Customer Success skills and ensuring their continued professional development.
- Work with the leadership team to define Customer Success strategy and annual and quarterly goals including retention and expansion targets
- Help create the Customer Success playbook for the client lifecycle, from sales handoff through to advocacy and successful renewals
- Serve as a partner and direct point of contact for your clients - driving onboarding, training, and ongoing support to establish and maintain productive relationships
- Facilitate dialogue between our clients and internal teams, solve requests and issues, and follow up on action items from the regular client and team meetings and periodic business reviews
- Stay on top of client needs, acting proactively and swiftly for workflow optimization, as well as ad-hoc requests.
- Regularly hunt for opportunities to connect with clients for training, regular discussions, and feedback. Also, proactively advocate the client needs to internal teams within Synaptic
- Monitor client health, regularly report to the leadership team and coordinate and execute remedial action where needed
- Strategize and devise our client outreach strategy to regularly update our clients with new product updates and features
- Lead our customer marketing efforts by working with clients to produce testimonials and case studies and to gain agreement from references for other sales prospects
- Strong communication skills, and fluency in spoken and written English
- Management experience with a proven ability to inspire and develop individual teammates is a plus
- You're extremely proactive and take ownership over your work and impact. You can work well with open-ended problem statements to find solutions and can act without explicit instructions
- You're versatile, with diverse experience and interests that will allow you to flex as a generalist as part of a small, early-stage team
- You're a creative thinker who isn't afraid to think big or recommend non-traditional ideas and solutions.
The candidate should be a quick learner and should be up to date with current technology trends. We solve complex, completely new problems in the financial domain which requires someone who is not intimidated by challenges, thrives under pressure, and is hyper-focused on delivering exceptional results.
Experience:- 3-5 years in Customer Success or Account Management preferably in a SaaS product company
Synaptic is a Series B funded India and US based SaaS start-up that is bringing the power of alternative data to the world of investing. We unify real-time insights on companies across 100s of metrics onto one platform. Data is changing traditional investment research and we are at the forefront of this change. Our customers are some of the biggest and the most prolific venture capital firms, private equity shops and hedge funds managing hundreds of billions of dollars cumulatively. We are backed by marquee global funds like Valor Equity Partners, Ribbit, Felicis and Vy Capital.