Recruiter at SyberPlace.com
Views:5724 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
SyberPlace.com - Manager - Legal - LLB (2-5 yrs)
- We are looking for someone who has in-depth understanding and experience of managing Section 138 matters of Negotiable Instruments Act, attending Magistrate's Court for various cheque bounce matters, give evidence on behalf of Company etc.
- You will prepare various kinds of pleading Affidavits, Court proceedings Infringement Notices, and represent the Company before all courts.
- You will liaise and meet external counsels in connection with the Company's litigation, interface / prepare paperwork / documentation on any litigation in court, and prepare and file Criminal Complaints.
- You will send IPR cease and desist notices, reply to notices received regarding our website content, handling cybersquatting cases.
- You will liaise with Government and Statutory Authorities, Police officials etc. You can demonstrate an advanced level of understanding of how to create value, and how to achieve it in the real world.
- Ownership requires more than knowledge of how to write documents or meeting officials, you need to have a concrete understanding of everything that drives value from your deep understanding of law.
- You exhibit an understanding of professionalism and a high level of commitment to improving the value delivered within the ambit of Indian laws.
- LL.B with a minimum 70% or higher, in all four (or, three in case of 5 year LL.B) examinations starting with 10th
- Minimum 2 years registration with any State Bar and preferably a High Court Bar - willing to relocate to Hyderabad
- Minimum 2 years commitment to serve the Company
You will be well positioned in the Company with an annual compensation of Rs. 8-11 lac. The Company has been in eCommerce business for more than 8 years, since 2008 and, provides ample opportunities for a fast paced entrepreneurial career.
Job Type : Full-time
Required experience : 2 years old registration with any State Bar, preferably a High Court Bar ( 2 years)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.