Swiggy - Team Lead - Training - Customer Delight Team - Contact Centre (3-8 yrs)
TL Training_CC - CUSTOMER DELIGHT TEAM - Contact Centre
We are the chief customer/partner custodians who live by the principle ? NO CUSTOMER GOES HUNGRY! The team that epitomizes our core values by walking the talk in every step of the way and lives to delight our customers during their journey with Swiggy. The training team is a vital support function that ensures that our staff is prepared to meet the challenges in our dynamic environment. As a member of the management of this team, you will be tested regularly, to meet both BAU as well as exceptional requirements and you will need to continually think outside the box to solve these challenges.
What's on Offer :
- A high degree of exposure to leading a team of highly talented and motivated professionals who work to achieve the set objectives of the team.
- Opportunities to constantly innovate and break the glass ceiling for training excellence and regularly set higher standards for the training team.
- The shot at being able to not just handle the inhouse training team, but also the partner training teams across India.
- Being the guardian of the training SOPs that encompasses the hiring, training and certification of resources for the Swiggy process across India.
- This also will give the opportunity to actively monitor loopholes in the system and suggest changes that can help plug these.
- An accelerated career growth trajectory based on your own performance.
- An opportunity to work with a team that continuously challenges the status quo and is widely recognized in the industry as a leader for customer experience in the food tech space. We were awarded ?Frost & Sullivan 2019 Indian The Last Mile Food Delivery Service Industry Customer Service Leadership
What you will do (Role and Responsibilities) :
1. Understand the larger CX vision and evaluate training requirements to help the vertical be better prepared to achieve the goals.
2. Identify, mentor and coach members of the training team to achieve high levels of performance.
3. Working with and across multiple stakeholders and partners to:
a) Execute the CC vision without compromising the status quo
b) Ensure smooth transition of knowledge to all required resources.
c) Be able to ensure that training and knowledge dissemination timelines are met.
- Monitor the KPIs with each training team contributor and ensure that individuals achieve the best in class scores across time tranches.
- Manage program communication, enrolments, cancellations, venue, materials, pre-work distribution and post-delivery follow-up with participants and their managers.
- Managing the administrative tasks of the Learning Management System (LMS) end-to-end.
- Creating content such as modules assessments, learning plans, enrolments and sessions, uploading of courses, documents and other learning related material etc.
- Ensuring the periodic monitoring of course content to ensure relevance.
- Managing reporting, MIS, tracking and database management of all LMS related activities.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to SLAs and TATs.
What do you need:
1. Graduate/Post-Graduate with minimum 3-6 years of experience in training and at least 1 year of leading training teams.
2. Great presentation skills.
3. Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision.
4. Open to travel to other locations as per business requirement.
5. Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment.
6. Effective communication, organizational, motivational and time management skills.
7. Experience in Customer Service environment with exposure to inbound, outbound, chat and email processes.
8. Capable of identifying gaps and executing initiatives.
9. Proficiency in use of MS office presentations and excel.
10. Expected to lead by example.
11. Should display the behavior- of a role model always.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well