Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:1935 Applications:662 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Swiggy - Senior Product Manager - Supply Chain Management Domain (6-8 yrs)
Description : Future of work: Mandate 1 - Employees will come to the office twice or thrice a week at their base location and work remotely for the remaining days.
Job Profile : Senior Product Manager - SCM
Location : Bangalore | Karnataka
Years of Experience : 6-8 Years
ABOUT THE TEAM & ROLE: Instamart Supply Chain Management (SCM) team with the focus on building products to drive efficiency and lowering costs across the breadth of the Supply Chain, while ensuring the best end-customer experience. The special focus would be on inventory management at the dark stores, focusing on the efficiency of pick-pack dispatch of consumer orders along with managing the order life cycle experience of manpower.
SCM product stream builds products in the following domains:
- Inventory management at the pods : Building and optimizing inward flow at the dark stores along with handling audit, first expiry first out, and wastage.
- Pick-pack dispatch - Efficiently managing consumer orders w.r.t. speed at the dark stores along with ensuring minimal defects for the consumer
- Managing the lifecycle of retail force: Onboarding, training, creating tools for easing their work, payout management, and rostering management to name a few
- Demand Planning - Prediction & Replenishment Systems: demand forecasting and purchase order qty determination for FMCG and fresh items
- Logistics - Middle-mile: Transport Management systems that optimize the movement planning between warehouses and pods
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) - Put-away, inventory management, planogramming, packaging, picking, packing, and outwarding workflows
- Pod Management Systems - Integration with WMS, Put-away, inventory management, planogramming, picking, packing, and order handover workflows
What qualities are we looking for?
- An ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of PM experience with at least 2+ years of experience in the Supply Chain domain.
- Must be obsessed with understanding customers' needs/aspirations and advocating - working to create products that are consumer-backward.
- You should be data-obsessed with the ability to ask the right questions and gather insights
- Collaborate effectively with functional stakeholders across Business, Technology, and Design to prioritize, develop, and deliver products in an agile environment
- Manage the full product lifecycle - ideation, defining features, user research, writing specifications, and tracking performance metrics.
- Must not just be okay with, but thrive in an entrepreneurial set-up
What will you get to do here?
- You will create the product roadmap that makes Swiggy Maxx a most loved product for consumers and owns this roadmap
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define key problem areas and identity solution directions using data and on-ground insights
- Work closely with Engineering, design, and analytics teams to define the sprint and own the delivery. Present the sprint outputs in demo days & other forums to leadership & broader organization.
Former entrepreneurs if you have ever started up!- We want to talk to you!
To summarize, we need ?game changers? who Never Settle !! Do you have what it takes? Please give us a holler!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law.
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.