Swiggy - Senior Product Designer (4-7 yrs)
Here at Swiggy, we don?t just talk and critique design, we bleed it! Right from Our consumer app, to the restaurant owner's app, everything is well-designed and meaningful. Such is our obsession with our users, that even our delivery app is perfect to the last pixel - a rare sight in the industry! We keep ourselves always up-to-date with the latest design trends, as is evident from our work. We value innovation and high engagement above most things, and like to balance our work with equal doses of fun. Have an amazing and disruptive idea that will take Swiggy to the next level? We would love to hear from you!
About the position :
As a Sr. Product Designer for supply products, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from white-boarding ideas for the next big thing, to pixel-perfecting it right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your complete range of problem solving skills, from design thinking to visual design, to come up with impactful design solutions to simple and complex problems faced by our ever-growing user base.
As an added bonus, you will own the entire experience for multiple workflows and products across platforms. If this is right up your alley, simply reach out to us! :)
Roles & responsibilities:
- Design Swiggy products (systematically, interactively and visually) for multiple target users across platforms
- Work with product managers to define and re-define the problem statement, and come up with a project execution plan.
- Coordinate with UX research team & data science team, to devise and design impactful metrics-driven and user-centric solutions
- Design user stories and workflows that enable stakeholders to see how the project will take shape.
- Collaborate with engineering and other stakeholders to see the project through to shipping and roll-out to target audience
- Follow up on your design solutions after shipping to identify areas of improvement or newer ways to take them to the next level.
- Give and solicit feedback from fellow designers and cross-disciplinary partners
- Constantly deliver excellence in a fast-paced startup environment
Qualifications & skills:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in designing consumer products
- Ability to ship products in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivation and willingness to take on tough problems
- Obsession with consumer centric solutions
- Seeking excellence in your work always
- Ability to work seamlessly with multiple stakeholders
- Insatiable curiosity & thirst for learning new things
- A portfolio/website/blog showcasing above skills
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well