Recruiter at Swiggy
Views:2805 Applications:377 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Swiggy - Senior Manager - Product Finance (4-6 yrs)
Title - Senior Manager - Product Finance
Team - Finance
Reporting Manager - AVP Finance
Location - Bangalore
This position will be a part of the Finance. Key responsibilities include Long term strategic Planning, preparing & managing the quarterly & annual operating plan, Budgeting & forecasting, MIS and Financial reporting, setting up process & control, Operational & Financial metrics analysis etc.
The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have demonstrated the ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
Finance partner to Product team:
- Work with the Finance and Product leadership teams on building products which fit into the business model of the company
- Work on prioritization of the product road-map from a finance POV and highlights risks in meeting the plan
- Drive higher utilization of the Tech teams to drive higher output
- Cost savings: Work closely with the product managers to drive down inefficient costs and optimize for steady state costing. Also setting up necessary processes & control for achieving sustainable optimal cost
- Facilitate financial review meetings with business groups and work with business managers to ensure effective finance and cost management - Recommendations based on data analysis and follow through with business leaders on actionable items for improving metrics
- Perform financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses, and financial modeling. Manage the financial planning and analysis effort, using the key input levers to the business.
- Automation of reporting and familiarity with Business Intelligence tools
Best Fit Profile:-
- Master's in Business - Finance/Strategy or CA is preferred and someone who has knowledge on the product Finance.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with and influence cross functional teams
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
- Self-starter who can take ownership of deliverables with minimal direction and develop new ways of approaching business problems
- Continuous improvement attitude and fast learning ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills