HR Consultant at Swiggy
Views:5380 Applications:746 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Swiggy - Senior Manager - Marketing (4-8 yrs)
- Leverage knowledge of consumer, business, category and brand marketing strategy into actionable marketing plans to deliver against the company's business objectives.
- Collaborate with research agencies to drive consumer research and interpret results to uncover actionable insights to feed into the communication strategy
- Create brand pull and loyalty through the identification of relevant properties, initiatives, advertisement and effective utilization of ATL and BTL activities.
- End to end planning of innovative marketing campaigns starting from briefs to the agency to final campaign assets creation, with a focus on digital-led campaigns.
- Candidate should be able to write an inspiring brief, evaluate creatives and give creative feedback.
- Work with the analytics team to analyze campaigns across cities across different parameters to track ROI and publish the same to all stakeholders.
The person should have:
- Passion for the F&B category and excitement to create new brands from ground up
- Strong ability to understand consumers and create actionable insights
- Proven track record in multi-channel GTM execution
- Strong result orientation
- Good analytical capabilities
- A keen eye for creatives with a strong opinion on creative strategy
- Agency management experience handling both creative and media agencies
- Budget-management skills & proficiency
Qualification - MBA is a must
- Industry / Sector - Ecommerce/FMCG experience preferred
Experience- 5-6 Years