Recruiter at Swiggy
Views:6104 Applications:825 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Swiggy - Senior Manager/Manager - Trade Marketing (3-10 yrs)
Marketing Team is divided into 4 verticals :
City teams - Has Regional heads, Cluster heads and City heads in their respective regions. These people take care of running the business and revenue generations in their respective locations.
Launch team - We aim at launching in 500 cities by end of 2019. Central Launch team helps in launching these cities in coordination with ops, HR and admin teams. These people help in setting up business base in a city before launching and maintains it till the city is stabilized and then handed over to respective teams to run.
Performance and planning - focus on evaluating and enhancing city performances and plan on what we can do more to increase order numbers and number of restaurants. This team decides targets for various other teams in a city like supply, ops, marketing.
Biz strategy - This team helps in running various projects across cities which will help in streamlining business process and making the consumer experience better. Various projects are Loyalty, User experience etc. Any new feature that Swiggy introduces is taken up by this team. E.g Swiggy Super.
Job Description :
1. Develop and implement a suitable trade marketing strategy for Swiggy and its products across markets
2. Work closely with City Teams to drive high-quality, cost-effective execution
3. Set up a monitoring and reporting process to understand collateral deployment and coverage per city/market
4. Develop and manage vendors for signage, merchandising equipment etc.
5. Monitor the field marketing budget for its effective utilization and undertake course-correction if required.
6. Develop and implement innovative and path breaking trade marketing collateral for Swiggy
7. Do field visits regularly across markets to understand partner feedback and scope for new innovations
8. Agency/Vendor Management : Evaluation, on boarding, managing legal, finance and accounts processes
1. At least 3 years of trade marketing experience post MBA
2. MBA from a Tier I Business School preferred
3. Strong language skills : written and oral.
4. Strong eye for new global trends and campaigns in the food industry and other related industries that can be replicated.
5. Strong history of having brought in innovations and out-of-the-box thinking in previous roles.
6. Work experience in Alco-Beverage and FMCG industries highly preferred.