HR Business Partner at Swiggy
Views:4535 Applications:850 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:210
Swiggy - Senior Manager/Head - Operations (2-7 yrs)
The Operations function at Swiggy is responsible for order fulfilment, logistics and customer experience. The City Operations Head has the end-to- end responsibility for delivering on all these aspects as per the internal norms of the company & handle the P&L of the City Operations.
- Lead and manage a team of Managers and Executives to offer the best Customer experience
- Strategize and executing projects aligned with the company vision and setting timelines to reach those goals
- Recruit & Manage the fleet of executives and ensure a healthy and efficient work environment.
- Set the vision and direction of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals
- Monitor real time service levels and schedule adherence. Performing ad-hoc analysis and reports based on business needs
Desired Skills (Must Haves):
- Relevant work experience of 4+ years in Operations with hands-on exposure in handling a large team of blue collared employees
- Leading the Operations team in delivering the best Customer experience while having a 360-degree view from Customer Care to Delivery Executive Safety to Optimal utilization of resources
- Experience in warehouse / fulfilment and fleet management.
- Post Graduate from Premier Institution with proven negotiation skills and effective communication skills