Recruiter at Swiggy
Views:1802 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Swiggy - Senior Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (6-8 yrs)
Senior Manager - Financial Planning and Analysis
- This position will be a part of the Finance. Key responsibilities include Long term strategic Planning, preparing & managing the quarterly & annual reporting plan, Financial Planning and Analysis, setting up process & control, Operational metrics analysis etc.
- The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have demonstrated the ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
- Financial Planning - As the lead of the FP&A function you will have responsibility for all aspects of the group's forecasting and budgeting processes.
- Commercial Analysis & Support - You will be responsible for providing relevant and insightful analysis to the commercial function and playing a lead role in any discussions and decision processes.
- Operational Analysis - You will also be responsible, through your team, for providing all operational analysis for the business. The FP&A team are business partners and provide financial analysis of monthly results along with forecasting and budgeting support to their key stakeholders.
- A key focus of the role will be managing and developing the FP&A team (3 analysts) to ensure they perform to their potential and are highly valued around the business. Short range and long range financial forecasting.
- Managing Investor relations and communication. Ad-hoc analysis to support cost initiatives.
Best Fit Profile:-
- Master's in Business - Finance/Strategy or CA is preferred with 6-8 Years of work experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with and influence cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Self-starter who can take ownership of deliverables with minimal direction and develop new ways of approaching business problems.
- Continuous improvement attitude and fast learning ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills