Swiggy - Senior Manager - Consumer Insights & Research (7-8 yrs)
Mandate 2:- Employees will work remotely through the year and will have a mandatory regrouping once in a quarter where they will come down to Bangalore for a quarterly meet-up. Post the meet-up, they will go back to working remotely.
About the Team:-
Consumer Insights team is a central function that works across Swiggy business lines representing the voice of customers in business and product decisions. The team is the custodian for consumer comes first value and deploys tools with qual and quant research techniques. This is one of the central functions that lets you work horizontally in strategic and tactical streams to influence outcomes for growth and top customer experience.
Job Responsibilities :-
- Design and execute research independently/with help of an agency partner to decode the customer pulse and disseminate findings within the org.
- Support the Business Marketplace - Operations, Category and CX teams to represent the voice of customers, influence decisions that delight consumers and find ways to optimise the consumer journey and consumer lifetime value.
- Lead & execute independent research charters to help business teams with data-driven + consumer intelligence-led decision making.
- Help to launch new services, features, products - working with Product and Business teams.
- Would need to work closely & independently with Data Analytics teams, external consultants and market research partners to synthesis key learnings into effective business solutions.
- Manage & execute NPS, customer pulse surveys and immersions first hand across different customer profiles.
- Facilitate collaboration between internal stakeholders and external agencies.
- 7 years of experience with expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research practices.
- Comfort with driving projects grounds up, executing it independently with internal resources - develop Qres/Guides/conduct interviews & work out the analysis plan.
- Experience in MR agency followed with a client-side/ research user experience. Exposure to the Online/tech industry would be an added advantage.
- Ability to independently execute research requirements end-to-end from decoding the objective, scoping & dissemination with leadership.
- Strong analytical, planning and multi-tasking skills with demonstrated ability to self-start, contribute and work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Has led large scale research projects (Qual &/or Quant) during the previous experience.
- Drive usage of new tech-based tools to bring efficiency & effectiveness in research modules.
- Experience in understanding methodologies around exploratory research, user lifecycles, NPS and a general understanding of entire research partner ecosystem, working with a broad set of stakeholders.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law"