Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:677 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Sales Manager I (2-3 yrs)
Sales Manager I
- Sign Contracts with restaurants along and handling the inquiries from existing and new client.
- Gather sales leads from the market and approach restaurants actively, from no star to 5 stars and get them on board with Swiggy as a partner.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales individually, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, agreed targets, and promoting the organization presence and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organizations presence.
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on field as the first in command.
- Being the face of Swiggy in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
Desired Candidate :
- Graduate with excellent communication skills.
- Good working knowledge and experience of eCommerce activities and all online marketing channels
- Confident, Pleasing and a go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life.
- Analytical, good excel skills.
- Leadership and Influencing skills; Identify, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally. Achieves a good result through a well-planned approach.
- Initiative & Flexibility; Recognizes the need to adapt to change & implement appropriate solutions. Be able to identify opportunities and recommend/influence for change to increase effectiveness and success on campaigns.
- Creativity & Initiative; Demonstrate creativity & originality in your work and have the personal drive and initiative to bring about change and help drive the business forward.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.