Recruitment Team at Swiggy
Views:9631 Applications:1176 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Swiggy - Program Manager - Operations - PMO - COO's Office (4-7 yrs)
In this role, you are primarily responsible to build comprehensive view of all business initiatives, work across teams to ensure timely delivery and measure the overall impact. To be successful in this role, you must be able to effectively collaborate across functions, bring thought leadership and stitch the bigger picture for maximum impact.
1. Lead specific projects centrally cutting across multiple teams.
2. Assist in leading strategy to execution track i.e. to ensure focus on agreed strategy to execution.
3. Identify the opportunity areas for improvements, get the buy in and implement the change.
4. Lead out of the box new initiatives/experiments.
Desired skills and experience:
1. MBA from top tier institute with 4-5 years experience.
2. Strong people management skills; Good in collaboration and conflict management; Result oriented individual.
3. Be very strong at analytics and problem solving- both structuring the problem and at an execution level.
4. Be a great program manager, who can work with various stakeholders in the system and drive execution.