Swiggy - Procurement Manager (5-6 yrs)
- Ensure that purchasing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets for the City.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers to solve for better procurement metrics and create a share of mind for Swiggy
- Serve as the primary contact for procurement- for the City
- Develop, implement and maintain a supplier relationship and evaluation process to measure effective supplier performance and compliance
- Own Availability and Fill Rate metrics, Identify and RCA gaps, provide and execute solutions to plus procurement gaps
- Coach, mentor and develop direct reports and manage a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement
- Manage procurement keeping in mind Inventory norms
- Report & Monitor Procurement metrics- at a weekly level for the City
- 5-6 Years of Procurement experience with good Industry and education background.
- Execution excellence to deliver industry best procurement numbers
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against execution and ramp up deadlines
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.