Swiggy - Process Trainer - Customer Care (3-7 yrs)
Process Trainer - JD
About the team: We are a team of passionate individuals with the high attention to detail. We work as business owners to ensure that resources coming into the organization, are equipped with the right skill sets and knowledge, to break the glass ceiling in customer support. We are constantly innovating and looking for better and more efficient ways to improve the knowledge transfer and retention process and have been able to reach significant milestones in the recent years.
Key responsibilities (what you will do) We are looking for dynamic process training specialists, who will:
1. Own the training of process and product for new hires.
2. Drive qualitative performance effectiveness and superior customer experience of the Customer Connect Team through effectiveness of product/process knowledge.
3. Conduct New Hire Training and Refresher training on the floor.
4. Conduct Call audits and provide comprehensive feedback.
5. Will fulfil the role of an SME/Floor Coach during the times when there are no batches.
6.- Analyse customer survey results, formulate improvement initiatives and drive their implementation across aligned team/s
7. Ensure successful execution of training needs including resource planning and measuring program training effectiveness
8. Monitor and ensure completion of daily training administrative work such as timekeeping, and other administrative tasks as required in a timely and accurate manner
9. Scheduling training planner for BQ management and monitoring plan.
10. Aid other work units when required, particularly in the quality management.
11. Identify ways to improve process/product skills of teams and action accordingly.
12. Participate in companywide projects/assignments, which could includ working on curriculum updates/revisions.
13. 4 hours of login during peak hours when not involved in a batch. Metrics should be as per Operations Metric requirements.
What do you need (Desired skills):
1. Flawless English communication and professional fluency in Hindi.
2. Great presentation skills and expected to lead by example
3. Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision
4. Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment
5. Effective communication, organizational, motivational and time management skills
6. Ability to work flexible hours (all shifts)
7. Ability to analyse quality scores and operational matrices and create Plan of Action with measurable changes within timelines
8. Experience in Customer Service environment with exposure to inbound, outbound, chat and email processes.
9. Capable of identifying gaps and executing initiatives.
10. Proficiency in use of MS office presentations and excel.
11. Should display the behaviour of a role model always
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well