Recruiter at Swiggy
Views:4873 Applications:1022 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Swiggy - Marketing Manager - Promotions - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (3-6 yrs)
Marketing Manager - Promotions
Job responsibilities :
Designation : Marketing Manager : Promotions & engagement
Functional Role : Campaign planning and execution
Hiring Manager : Sr. Manager - City & Supply Marketing
This role will be a part of the Central City and Supply marketing team. Over the last year, Swiggy has gone on to build promotional properties such as Match Day Mania and customer engagement properties such as Swiggy Signatures. We are looking for a smart hustler who will handle marketing for all supply promotional properties and initiate more such properties on his/her own.
1. Campaign Planning - Create new and engaging promotional and engagement campaigns for Swiggy. This will involve deep understanding of customer needs as well as restaurant growth hacking.
2. Campaign execution - End to end execution of campaign and marketing plan along with collaboration with internal and external stakeholders for promotional and engagement campaigns.
3. Media planning and buying - For promotional campaigns, the candidate should also be able to plan and buy media as required - traditional, digital and new-age.
4. Marketing and creative direction - Coordinate with internal/external create agencies for creatives. Candidate should be able to write a comprehensive brief, evaluate creatives and give creative feedback when required.
5. Campaign Management - Monitoring and optimization of promotional campaigns and understanding effectiveness of campaigns along with course correction
6. Agency/Vendor Management : Evaluation, on-boarding, managing legal, finance and accounts processes.
1. At least 2 years of work experience post MBA with 1 year of Marketing experience
2. MBA from a Tier I Business School
3. Strong language skills : written and oral.
4. Strong eye for new global trends and campaigns in the food industry and other related industries that can be replicated.
5. Strong history of having brought in innovations and out-of-the-box thinking in previous roles.
6. Work experience in E commerce or Food & Beverages industry highly preferred.