Swiggy - Manager/Senior Manager - Media Marketing - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (5-7 yrs)
description:Role Summary :
This role will be a part of the Central Marketing team (based out ofBangalore), handling media mandate for Swiggy.- The candidate should have- experience working in the consumer internet space either managing the media mandate from a media team (client-side) or the media agency team.We are looking forward to a digital-native, someone with experience working in a data driven environment in Ecommerce or other digitally evolved marketing environments.
We cherish marketers who combine soft skills with domain skills and work with the intent of bringing customer delight. Being one of India's most loved consumer brands, we understand that we have a harder task ahead to build on this further, and would love to have you join us in this endeavour.-
- Media Planning & Media Buying : Identify strategic buying requirements and consolidate these into the overall national media buying.
- Working with teams like analytics, tech and product as required to build and manage- marketing and advertising stacks [ Analytics tools, DMP, Attribution etc ]
- Planning and execution of offline media spanning channels including Out-of-Home, Print and- Radio.-
- Work in conjunction with analytics and media partners to chart out holistic approaches to planning and measurement.
- Identify relevant data partners & implement/experiment with second and third party data partnerships-
- Understand digital/online attribution/measurement to plan and implement custom analytics.-
- Identifying potential marketing Partners
Agency/Vendor Management :
Evaluation, onboarding, managing legal, finance, and accounts processes.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in Media/Campaign Management roles
- Full-time MBA from a premium business school is compulsory. A degree/diploma in mass communication will be treated with high priority.-
- Quality work experience in- Digital Campaign Management in Google Ads, Facebook Advertising and Programmatic is a must.
- Work experience in E-commerce/Consumer Internet or Food & Beverages industry or with a marketing/media buying/advertising agency- is a must.
- Should have managed multiple national campaigns with spends above 10 Cr.
- Essential that he/she can deal with basic analytic queries/requests unassistedSQL knowledge is a must.
- Experience in traditional media channels will be a big plus . We do not differentiate media managers as online vs offline
- All media managers are expected to think and plan omnichannel with the relevant support from partner agencies.
- Strong language skills : written and oral.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.