Recruitment Team at Swiggy
Views:7394 Applications:1210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Manager - Private Brands (2-4 yrs)
Manager - Private Brands
About New Supply:
- New Supply aspires to create the most delightful food experiences and bring them close to consumers. With the aim to favorably assist consumers to purchase out of home food and solve for consumers unmet demands, we at New Supply are building the largest network of food supply points in the world. We create and curate the best food brands to reach multiple consumers through various business models.
- Swiggy Access - Enables distribution of most popular brands, serve hyper-local cuisine gaps through our Cloud Kitchens.
- Brand Development - Harness culinary capabilities of existing partners to create new food brands to meet city cuisine gaps.
- Private Brands - Create new culinary and food concepts to deliver against large unmet consumer gaps.
- With these models, the vision for the org is to enable the most delightful food brands experiences for our consumers by meeting known and unknown consumer need gaps.
Locations we are present/Cities live in: 10 Cities currently, Delhi | Bangalore | Chennai | Hyderabad | Kolkata | Coimbatore | Vizag | Chandigarh | Mumbai | Pune
- Responsible for growth and profitability of the brand.
- Execution of strategy and implementing the yearly brand plan working closely Brand Head and with the rest of the functions (Strategy, Operations, Marketing, Growth, City Sales Teams, Culinary Teams & Merchandising teams).
- Customer Strategy
- Selection: Regional Vs National vs International. Cuisine Expansion, Portion Sizing, Combos etc.
- Pricing Implementation and Strategies working closely with Growth Team
- Distribution: Online, POP, Launchpad, Strategic Partnerships & Alternate Sales channels
- Profitability & Cost Management working closely with the Operations and SCM team
- Expansion Management (Locations, Sizes formats etc)
- Marketing costs - Optimize with growth team Cogs Management with SCM
- Deliver Healthy ROCE
- Build & Execute Brand GTM Calendar
- Build and Execute ONE CALENDAR (National & Regional)
- It should have Activities aligned with Platform Events, GMV Plan, Kitchen Expansion, Menu & assortment, Marketing, Pricing plans
- Manage Product Launches and Menu Management working closely with Menu, R&D and Culinary teams
- 2 years of work experience in Brand Management
- Tier 1 MBA/PGDBM 1+ Years of Experience
- Effective Analytical & Communications Skills
Required Skills: Microsoft Office especially Excel & Power