Swiggy - Manager - Merchandising Product (5-8 yrs)
Swiggy is looking to hire entrepreneurial and analytical managers for its Merchandising team. The product merchandising manager role involves working with Business, Marketing, Design, Content and Product teams. The candidate is required to have keen product knowledge, fine understanding of online consumer behavior and user segmentation.Product merchandising managers are responsible for developing effective merchandising strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of new products to customers.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point as well as showcase them on the app
- Participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Obtain insights into customers? usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Own Visual Merchandising and take responsibility for product marketing widgets on homepage to drive product goals
- Work with Design & Content team to create banners with attractive merchandise and appropriate copy for product merchandising properties
- Provide strong inputs to the product/technology team to build efficient merchandising tools.Desired Skills
Successful candidates will be detail-oriented, able to take direction and will have to collaborate with multiple teams, should be innovative and internally motivated with strong interest in food and online merchandising.-
- The ideal candidate will be innovative, team-oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of using customer data to identifyand prioritize opportunities.
- Strong communication and analytical skills, a high standard of written English and Greatdesign sense
- B. Tech. / B.E in technology with MBA preferred
- Aptitude for the organization, flexibility and producing results in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding food & restaurant trends
- 5+ years of experience with an E-commerce or Consumer Internet company as a merchandiser preferred.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.