Senior TA at Swiggy
Views:564 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Manager - Forensic Audit (4-6 yrs)
- The individual is responsible for leading and conducting investigations of fraud and financial abuse, occurring within the company. Additionally, the person is responsible for preparing reports, communicating findings to senior management, human resources and legal, and recommending corrective action relating to internal control failures.
- Carry out the vision and mission of Forensic reviews to prevent, detect, and investigate issues of fraud and financial abuse within the company
- Identify, and clearly define, fraud prone areas and root causes, recommend improved internal controls and business processes, and ensure that corrective action plans are developed
- Promote a zero tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable and difficult to conceal
- This role may involve leading internal/external resources in an effort to address allegations of fraud raised within the company.
- The individual will conduct and lead internal investigations of alleged or suspected violations of criminal law and corporate policies, including theft, fraud, embezzlement, conflict of interest, collusion, kickbacks, records falsification etc.
- Gather, review, and analyze data in support of an investigation
- Conduct informational and admission seeking type interviews.
- Prepare clear, comprehensive and cohesive investigative reports and memoranda in a timely manner.
- Prepare work papers to adequately document investigations performed with supporting evidence for all findings. During the investigative process, provide effective recommendations and solutions to identified issues; ensure business agreement, and follow-through.
- Provide concise and meaningful updates to Internal Audit Leadership, senior management, human resources and legal team.
- Provide coaching of less experienced team members aimed at facilitating the completion of investigations and developing team members' investigation skills.
- Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic and changing environment that strives to exceed expectations.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or the equivalent; higher-degree candidates are encouraged to apply.
- CA/CPA/ CFE/ CFA /CIA desired
- Bilingual speakers preferred.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Interact well with different people and be able to work in a multicultural environment
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills, including the ability to present forensic findings in an objective and unbiased manner.
- At least 4 years total work experience, relating to the investigation of extensive, complex, detailed and confidential investigations.