Recruiter at Swiggy
Views:8764 Applications:1112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Swiggy - Manager - Finance & MIS (2-5 yrs)
Job Description and Responsibilities: -
- Handling Complete Finance & accounts from COGS to final P & L to closure of books of Accounts. Having in depth knowledge on Accounting process.
- Checking and verifying PO and GRNs (Capex & OpenX) Treasury Management
- Finalization of Accounts - Coordination with External and Internal Auditors
- Implementation of Internal financial control
- Internal Audit
- Finance reporting system:
- Fixed Assets Register
- Annual Capex and revenue Budgeting.
- MIS, Monthly P&L, Food Cost.
- Cost control and reduction measure.
- 2 to 5 years of work experience
- Statutory audit background in any of the Big4 and minimum two years of experience in MIS and Financial reporting corporates.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- In depth knowledge of Regulatory reporting, Accounting Standards, Inventory Reporting, Audit and MIS
- Ability to multitask; attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Well versed in MS Excel, ERP systems and exposure to manage large volume of data