Senior Talent Acquisition HR at Swiggy
Views:1498 Applications:410 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Swiggy - Manager - Demand Planning - Instamart (4-7 yrs)
Future of work : Mandate 2
Under mandate 2, Employees will work remotely through the year and will have a mandatory regrouping once in a quarter where they will come down to Bangalore for a quarterly meet-up.
- Incase of extremely critical projects, employees will be requested by the BU head to come down to office during which employees are expected to oblige.
- The candidate will be expected to set up a team and manage the following process across the country:
- Demand Planning: Determining the order quantities by taking into account forecasts, historical trends and inventory targets
- Inventory availability: Maximize availability of assortment fulfilled via warehouse.
- Inventory Management: Manage warehouse inventory based on SKU level stock norms and warehouse capacity constraints. Manage inventory availability and inventory health including improved in-stock, turns, vendor operational improvement (efficiency, fill rates, lead time) and forecasting
- Integrate key In-Stock metrics with broader business metrics to deliver optimal customer experience
- Have a complete understanding of end-to-end supply chain for Multiple Vendors and complex modeling of workflows
- Responsible for defining Operational strategy & Manage day-to-day operational relationships with procurement and inventory liquidation team for further optimization, including product lifecycle management, expanding selection and optimize sourcing recommendations / decisions.
- Drive metrics to improve efficiency including inventory replenishment, managing overstock inventory, and operational processes
- Maintain vendor relationships and work on vendor performance improvement through daily communication, training sessions, tracking purchase orders, investigating late deliveries, resolving order rejections, working with vendors on PO automation, etc.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Inventory Management tools and an ability to work with technical teams to advocate for tool enhancements
- 2-3 years of experience in inventory planning, operations/supply chain, retail, and/or ecommerce, with a history of driving/owning results
- Strong proficiency in analytics tools including Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Ability to influence and inspire action in others, regardless of organization reporting line
- Professional experience in operations, inventory planning, demand forecasting, and/or product life cycles
Possesses strong analytical abilities to run a strong data driven function
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a high level of flexibility and commitment
- The position requires an individual who can work autonomously in a demanding and often ambiguous environment, with strong attention to detail and effective prioritization
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law"