Swiggy - Manager - Analytics - Ads Revenue (1-4 yrs)
The candidate is expected to do a mix of analytical work (data driven decision making) - 30% time, project management work - 30% time, strategic work in terms of designing and implementing new programs - 40% time
- Scale the advertisement platform from Swiggy in close collaboration with Product and Business teams
- The candidate is expected to drive the execution roadmap of the ads business in Swiggy to work towards ensuring that ad sales becomes a critical part of Swiggy's revenue in the medium to long term
For scaling the Ads business, the candidate will be expected to
- Build an extensive ads program view of the seller ecosystem with GTM planning and execution
- Build the product & pricing strategy for ad revenues in the short term and long term
- Drive the inbound marketing program for Ads leveraging all available channels while introducing newer avenues of outreach to restaurant partners.
- Coordinate with the Sales teams across the country for timely and systematic execution; Cross city coordination
- Liaison with product and merchandizing team for defining SOPs and execution
- Identify and scale alternate revenue streams such as:
- Revenue from promotional channels
- Managed Marketing services for partners with providing media access to external channels such as Facebook, Google.
- Define Go to market strategy for each geography for new sources of revenue
- MBA with 2-4 years of experience in Management consulting, Marketing, Growth Strategy, Go-To-Market Strategy, E-Commerce would be preferred
- Would have preferably a working experience in B2B digital marketing or media sales function.
- Effective Analytical and Communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for processes and systems
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life
- Creativity & Initiative - demonstrate creativity & originality in your work and have the personal drive and initiative to bring about change and help drive the business forward
- Required Skills : Microsoft Office especially Excel, PowerPoint, SAS, SQL, Google Analytics