Swiggy - Legal Counsel - Contract & Compliance Management - LLB (5-10 yrs)
Job title : Legal Counsel - Contract & Compliance Management
Location : Bangalore
Position reports to : Senior Legal Counsel
Qualification : LLB
Experience : 5-8 Years
Job Summary :
Person is responsible for the effective and efficient contract management of the day to day business need, provision of legal advisory services, specialised in compliance management and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
Essential Skills :
- Competence in broad range of corporate laws, especially in both Indian domestic and trans-national commercial transaction
- Extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and negotiating transaction documentations; Extensive experience in analysing and responding to regulatory and compliance matters
- Excellent ability to analyse and assess business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions; Ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease
- Strong legal and business judgment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Ready and willing to take up new projects.
- Competence on structuring compliance management and supervising various licenses, regulatory approvals etc. for establishing the business operation activities in India
Job Description :
- Draft, review, negotiate, execute and implement contracts including without limitation RFPs, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Statement of Works, IPR related documents and other legal documents
- Assist in establishing and implementing contractual processes. Monitoring and Governance of contracts
- Support the Finance, Marketing, marketplace, Operations, HR, tech, IT and Customer support teams in negotiation, execution and closing of all project documents and Coordinate with external agencies on legal aspects of due diligence
- Support new business initiatives, project work with project teams to ensure legal evaluation and timely compliance with all conditions precedent and other contractual obligations. Prepare in-house preliminary opinions
- Review and draft Lease/License Agreements and support execution and registration
- Prioritize and manage work load effectively, recognizing the quick turn-around requirements
- Work independently with minimal supervision and take responsibility
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings
- Knowledge on Government policies and experienced professional who could represent Organization effectively.
- Excellent skills to represent/interact government officials and coordinate various compliance consultants on documentations and liaison solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.