Recruiter at Swiggy
Views:5193 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Swiggy - Legal Counsel (3-5 yrs)
1) Draft, review, negotiate, execute and implement contracts including without limitation RFPs, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Master Service Agreements, Statement of Works, IPR related documents and other legal documents.
2) Support the various functions in negotiation, execution and closing of all project related legal documents and Coordinate with external agencies on legal aspects of due diligence.
3) Support new business initiatives, project work with project teams to ensure legal evaluation and timely compliance with all conditions precedent and other contractual obligations. Prepare in-house preliminary opinions.
4) Advise on all statutory requirements under Labour Laws, FSSA, Motor Vehicle Act and support on Regulatory compliances.
5) Liaise with relevant departments to ensure legal risks have been identified and appropriate measures taken.
6) Responsible for managing litigations including recovery proceedings and other matters.
7) Formulate compliance check-lists to be used for ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
8) Liaise with Law Enforcement Agencies and support in filing complaints and advise on remedies available under Criminal and other applicable Laws.
9) Prepare monthly and quarterly reports for the department for executive management meetings.
1) Competence in broad range of corporate laws, especially in both Indian domestic and trans-national commercial transaction.
2) Extensive experience and strong skills in drafting and negotiating transaction documentations; Extensive experience in analysing and responding to regulatory and compliance matters.
3) Excellent ability to analyse and assess business processes, spot issues and propose/implement solutions; Ability to function autonomously yet communicate laterally and upwardly with ease.
4) Strong legal and business judgment.
5) Excellent written and oral communication skills and Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues and projects with diverse levels of management and employees.
6) Ready and willing to take up new projects and Work independently with minimal supervision and take responsibility.
7) Prioritize and manage work load effectively, recognizing the quick turn-around requirements.
8) 3-5 Years of PQE and reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel.