Senior Recruiter - Technical Recruitment at Swiggy
Views:2671 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Swiggy - Head - Product Management - Swiggy Labs (10-17 yrs)
What is Swiggy Labs?
A self-contained extension of the Swiggy org to drive experiments & zero to ones for potential new business lines and thereby driving discontinuous growth in customer experience, top line or bottom line.
Some broad areas where Labs team will be experimenting would be
- Creating wow customer experiences and convenience within food and other verticals
- Improving supply chain efficiency via automation
- Enhance customer experience and vendor productivity using IOT and Big Data
Job Description :
We are looking for passionate and smart Product Management professionals to join the Swiggy Labs team in Bangalore. In this role, you will be responsible to drive innovation in Product Management for the labs team of Swiggy, while relentlessly improving performance, scalability, and maintainability.
The Product Counsellor will be a senior product generalist who would work on conceptualising and establishing POCs for several projects. He/she will also be responsible for creating product centre of excellence within the labs function.
- Gather requirements from all the various stakeholders
- Define a roadmap for Product COE and PODs (if required)
- Execute on that roadmap to ensure resiliency and reliability of the program
- Work closely with engineering to solve problems and build elegant solutions
- Work closely with design to ensure you- re enriching the end-customer experience
- Plays an active role in helping all members with guidance & support wherever required
- Champion the Swiggy Labs culture by role-modelling the success traits
- Establishes norms & champions a seamless way of working within the COE
- Takes informed and unbiased decisions about scope, future of the COE/POD. Puts Swiggy Labs irst.
Required Skill Set :
- Good problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures with space and time complexities
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing strategy for a product while collaborating cross-functionally
- Solid engineering fundamentals
- You're entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and face-paced environment
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what's happening and define & measure success on every project
- You- re passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best
- B Tech/M Tech in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college
Candidates with an entrepreneurial background would be preferred