Recruitment Team at Swiggy
Views:4741 Applications:966 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - General Manager- Operations - PMO (5-7 yrs)
About the operations team :
Delivering great customer experience through best-in-class delivery times and maximum serviceability, what drives the Operations team at Swiggy. While we focus our efforts in achieving these objectives, we also have India's largest delivery fleet and are heavily focused on ensuring a great DE experience.
We are a large team of highly driven and enthusiastic individuals who work collaboratively to drive fresh solutions and processes to improve operations both at the Central and city level. The Central Operations Strategy team leads strategic thinking on operations and works closely with the product team on solutions.
The City Operations team manages operations effectively to drive positive customer experience and optimise cost to support the overall business P&L. Both teams work together to take us closer to our vision of Changing the Way India Eats! If you- re excited about building new products and processes to help drive ops excellence, then come and join us on this exciting journey.
Role : Manager - PMO (Program Management Officer)
Job Summary :
In this role, you are primarily responsible to build comprehensive view of all operations initiatives, work across teams to ensure timely delivery and measure the overall impact. To be successful in this role, you must be able to effectively collaborate across functions, bring thought leadership and stitch the bigger picture for maximum impact.
Key responsibilities :
1. Lead specific projects centrally cutting across multiple teams.
2. Build comprehensive view all operations initiatives and its impact. Take suitable action for desired results.
3. Assist in leading strategy to execution track i.e. to ensure focus on agreed strategy to execution.
4. Lead the waterfall building of commitments by respective ownership teams.
5. Identify the opportunity areas for improvements, get the buy in and implement the change.
6. Lead out of the box new initiatives/experiments.
Desired skills and experience :
1. MBA from top tier institute with 5-6 years- experience.
2. Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in logistics/supply chain management).
3. Strong people management skills; Good in collaboration and conflict management; Result oriented individual.
4. Be very strong at analytics and problem solving- both structuring the problem and at an execution level.
5. Be a great program manager, who can work with various stakeholders in the system and drive execution.