Swiggy - General Manager - Kitchen Operations/Automation - IIT/NIT/IIM/MDI/FMS (4-8 yrs)
General Manager - Kitchen Automation
- In this role the person will be responsible for building the charter for process improvement and technology adoption within restaurant operations to improve speed and efficiency such that gains are realised on the Swiggy platform. He/she will be responsible for ensuring best in class operational metrics on the platform.
- He/she will also need to have a keen eye for relevant products in the market and be able to help drive product roadmaps and execution basis this knowledge.
- The person should be a go-getter with ability to multi-task and stay on top of lot of things simultaneously. The person should be able to think operations in the restaurant partner context, get his/her hands dirty with pilot executions and drive large scale go to market projects. He/she is also expected to work out the longer term strategy around managing vendors on the platform. A strong background of operations/managing SME business will be great added bonus.
Key Results Areas -
1. Driving Restaurant behaviour via product, communications and platform rules for best in class operational efficiency across 100K+ restaurants as per Swiggy defined SOPs
2. Product Strategy for Restaurant Operations at 5x Scale of current operations
3. Working with city teams across India for driving the KRAs
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS -
- Total work experience of 4+ years. Prior experience of supply chain management/seller operations is a bonus from a Tier 1 institute
- Experience in strategy/consulting
- Experience in core operations and riving efficiencies
- Strong data and process orientation - ability to understand existing process and work with product teams to design products which fit Swiggy's tenets
- Experience managing and maintaining complex projects across multiple teams
- Ability to facilitate inter-departmental meetings to resolve complex issues
- Ability to set strong process and driving the same to maintain best in class consumer experience
- Eagerly take on any tasks that need to be accomplished, keeping an open and positive attitude