Senior Talent Acquisition HR at Swiggy
Views:2328 Applications:729 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:572
Swiggy - General Manager - Electronics Category - Mall (7-10 yrs)
Mandate 2 - Employees will have the freedom to work remotely all through the year. These employees, who form a large majority, will come together in their base location for a week, once every quarter.
About the team :
Swiggy Mall, Swiggy's latest offering is "The Ultimate destination for Online Shopping, delivered in minutes and not in days!". It brings the world of home & family shopping to the consumers with the speed of quick commerce, and takes away the pain of waiting!
Roles & responsibilities :
- The General Manager for Category at Mall will own, manage, and successfully grow its critical categories such as Electronics, Pets, Automotive, etc.
- To create Mall's ideal assortment in a consumer backwards fashion rich with both quantitative and qualitative insights and truly establish this as a winning factor
- To create, constantly refine, and deliver on Mall's Category Tree across all categories and subcategories along the axes of brands, product types, and price points. To develop a thorough understanding of the market segment, seasonality and current trends/events, and continually monitoring competitor efforts
- Ownership like an entrepreneur / Be a merchant / Build the category with a long-term view deliverable - Constantly benchmark on product range, brand selection, margins, and pricing to ensure leadership position on same every single week
- Drive category sales growth, share, profitability, and NPD program with customer engagement through shopper-focused solutions across range, activities, engagements, pricing, promotions & vendor management
- To ensure top of the funnel quality of the assortment, thereby building implicit and explicit trust. To understand product regulations and legal requirements as per the Indian Market
- To keep oneself abreast of changing consumer preferences and market nuance and build and execute a speedy GTM to address these
- To create the right pricing strategy recommendations for the platform
- To grow the platform in a sustainable fashion through win-win commercial terms. Managing monthly promo, space management, pricing store drive & Sales drive to meet monthly targets
- To support and collaborate with the Growth Team to create lucrative hooks for acquisition and stickiness
- Evaluate designs and prototypes for performance and reliability.
- Exp with 7-8+ years of overall experience, with the subject matter expertise of Electronics (must-have)
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems with a healthy combination of inductive and deductive thinking
- Identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Not waiting for instructions, but showing end to end ownership with founder mindset
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.