Swiggy - Fulfillment Manager - IIT/NIT/BITS (1-5 yrs)
ABOUT SWIGGY :
- We're a fast-growing VC-backed on-demand start up focused on revolutionizing the food delivery industry. We are made up of unbelievably awesome teams that are synonymous with talent, ambition, smartness, passion, versatility and focus. Hyper-productivity and creativity is what we value most as we build a start-up environment where curiosity is expected and high performance is the norm.
- Our primary focus is on customer experience - ensuring superfast deliveries and doing this in the most seamless fashion for our customers. We are trying to execute this vision through our smartphone equipped delivery fleet, something which is unique compared to other food ordering platforms. Guided by an app and powered by custom built routing algorithms, we are building up a wondrous network of on-demand food delivery, one city at a time!
- Between August 2014 and Dec 2016, Swiggy went from being present in two Bengaluru neighbourhoods to being a formidable force in the food delivery biz in eight cities-Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune, Delhi, Kolkata and Chennai - across India. Since then, Swiggy has raised around USD 75.5 million funding in 5 Rounds of funding from various investors across the world. Now we are present in 200 cities across India.
- If you're talented and think you can handle the adrenaline rush of challenges, we'd love to have you on board. Come join us as we shape the course of online food delivery in the country!
Swiggy Stores :
Swiggy is making its first foray into non- food deliveries and this team will be leading this initiative. The approach to new categories is to set up a delivery- based concierge service that purchases any item X from any store Y or picks up and drops items from point A to point B. The first market to be launched will be Gurgaon, post which we will expand to other geographies.
Swiggy Stores is about building an online merchant marketplace, while the bigger picture for PUDO seemed more about solving intra-city logistics. Currently, the concept of intra- city logistics as a market in itself doesn't quite exist. This will focus on Pick up and Drop off concept.
- Owner of fulfilment metric at the city level
- Hiring and managing control room team
- Setting SOPs in place for the control room team
- Coordinating with stakeholders in the city to drive fulfilment related initiatives
- Building required processes, tracking their efficiency and improving them
- Gathering ground level intelligence through interaction with merchants and other retail supply chain stakeholders
- Coordinating with central teams for fill rate improvement projects and city level review
- Analyzing the impact of initiatives, iterate and make the guard rails playbook for fill rates at the city level
Desired Skill :
- Ownership-Ability to own projects/workstreams end to end with a knack for getting things done
- Strong Analytical thinking and communication skills.
- Management-Ability to influence and coordinate with various teams across different levels
- 1-3 years of work experience in workstream management, Project management is preferred
- B.E./ B.Tech from a premium institute preferred.