Views:288 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Director - Product Management - Finance/Trust & Safety Team (8-12 yrs)
We and the role! :
We @Swiggy dream of changing the Way India Eats and now the way India consumes convenience!
We are all about building beautiful products that make this world a fun, and a moreconvenient place to live in!
To enable this dream( of being the kings of convenience!), our product team works closely with business and technology teams to deliver enriching customer experience through seamless product innovations.
The Director of Product Management @Swiggy will have to hire and manage a high performance team, to create & articulate long term strategic vision and influence and get leadership buy-in on this vision. She/he will partner with dedicated technology and business teams to deliver a high quality portfolio of products successful at scale.
- She/ He will have a consistent track record of thinking big and owning product lifecycle end to end (ideation to execution) and associated business impact. This leader is a creative problem solver who createshigh leverage products in a complex environment andis right a lot!
In this role, you will lead two core streams to Swiggy :
1) Trust and Safety and
2) Finance across business lines at Swiggy.
- As the product leader for Trust and Safety, you will work across teams to build human intelligence interventions to prevent abuse while building trust across the different entities (restaurants, customers and delivery partners).
- You will also work with data scientists and engineers to build at-scale products incorporating machine-learning to systematically detect and prevent abuse.
- As the product leader for Finance, you will work with engineering and finance business teams to build the financial and accounting backbone of Swiggy to ensure accurate bookkeeping of transactions to timely and accurate payouts to transacting parties. You will also build platforms and tools for Swiggy's finance teams to manage internal/external audits and for business finance reporting.
- You will be in a unique position to drive both the customer and platform side experiences by virtue of these charters and all this while playing the role of a manager who people look up to for mentorship and career growth.
- Join us and work on one of the most exciting and impactful areas at Swiggy that has a significant top management focus. If you are the fountainhead of ideas and enjoy defining and delivering best in class experiences, a solid business impact and have an appetite for innovation, join us!
An ideal candidate will have :
Basic Qualifications/ Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- 8+ years of core hands on product management experience
- 4+ years managing managers
- 3+ years directly managing multiple or large products/services
Preferred qualifications / Experience :
- Proven track record of high-scale hiring and talent management on teams of multiple disciplines
- Proven track record of defining and growing large scale, B2C, products and services
- Strong with data analysis and numerical reasoning to help understand the effect of product initiatives and steer decision making
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Ability to thrive in a startup-like environment with high pace and complexity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of having worked with ad tech space is an added advantage
- Former entrepreneurs if you have ever started up!- We want to talk to you!
- To summarize, we need ?game changers? and ?superstars? in their respective fields. Do you have what it takes?
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.