Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:660 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Cluster Manager (5-6 yrs)
Under Mandate 3, Employees are expected to work from the office on all days out of their respective base locations.
Role is open for Ludhiana and Amritsar
Job Description :
- Leads a team of 4-6 Account Managers to the achievement of 100% of the AOP target Month on Month through Onboarding, Upselling, and Cross-selling
- Ensures that the newly opened outlets in the cluster are being onboarded onto Dineout's B2B, B2C product portfolio.
- Increases penetration of Non-revenue metrics i.e ID and DP to ensure best-in-class supply of offers.
- Meets with restaurant partners and key decision-makers in the F&B industry that is in their respective cluster to gather insights and information about the pulse and the ongoing trends, relay the same to City's leadership.
- Develops tools and processes to ease work for assigned AMs as well as enhance productivity for the team.
- Ensures retention of account managers while assisting with recruitment, coaching, and mentoring of new hires.
Desired Skill :
- 5+years of experience at a fast-paced technology company. Consulting, investment banking, marketing, or operations management experience preferred.
- Preferably living in the respective city for a period of- 3-4 years.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Creative solutions-driven mindset, with a -get it done- attitude.
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen.
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law"
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.