Swiggy - City Head (7-10 yrs)
Leading a young and ambitious city team in running the best on-demand food delivery service while constantly raising standards.
The City Head will lead the 3 key functions in the Swiggy ecosystem- Business, Supply & Operations to drive sustainable growth and incremental Market share via problem solving for existing gaps and devise out of the box ideas to cement Swiggy's position both in more matured and fast growing markets
- Responsible for sustaining and growing the city's revenues with P&L responsibilities.
- Leading the Sales team in initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones, thereby ensuring a healthy mix of partners.
- Laying down the roadmap for new account acquisition for the city and ensuring its execution.
- Strategizing and executing all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activations.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with partners and being the face of Swiggy in that community.
- Leading the Operations team in delivering the best Customer experience while having a 360-degree view from Customer Care to Delivery Executive Safety to Optimal utilization of resources.
- Managing the administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible.
- Responsible for managing the City team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team
- Stakeholder management for internal central stakeholders, where the prime responsibility is to influence & align central stakeholders for driving city projects efficiently and effectively and resolve any roadblocks.
- Relevant work experience of 7+ years in Sales and Marketing or Operations with a penchant for Leadership.
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to create and execute a strategic sales and marketing plan for the region.
- A visionary who can foresee the Macro factors affecting the business and strategize preemptively.
- Graduate/postgraduate from premium institute, with proven negotiation skills and effective communication skills (Verbal skills: English and Hindi/Local Language)
- Identifies, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- High ethical standards.
Required Skills: Microsoft Office especially Excel & PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.