Recruiter at Swiggy
Views:6657 Applications:1191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - City Growth Manager - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (2-4 yrs)
New Supply Team
New Supply aspires to create the most delightful food experiences and bring them close to consumers. With the aim to favourably assist consumers to purchase out of home food and solve for consumers' unmet demands, we at New Supply are building the largest network of food supply points in the world. We create and curate the best food brands to reach multiple consumers through various business models.
Swiggy Access - Enables distribution of most popular brands, serve hyperlocal cuisine gaps through our Cloud Kitchens
Brand Development - Harness culinary capabilities of existing partners to create new food brands to meet city cuisine gaps
Private Brands - Create new culinary and food concepts to deliver against large unmet consumer gaps.
Job Description :
- The City Growth Manager will primarily work on building and executing levers that enable Access restaurants to grow their business on Swiggy across the order funnel along with initiating offline levers for growth
- The individual will work very closely with the city Sales teams to enable them for providing customized growth levers basis the age, cuisine, revenue portlfolio of the restaurant. Significant time to be spent on consumer funnel led insights for growth suggestions.
- The candidate will be expected to run experiments and pilots for growth hacks, to validate hypothesis and scale the same across locations.
- Create alternate channels of business for Access restaurants; To ensure profitability of these restaurants it is critical to hit certain order goals; The team will be expected to drive out of the box thinking to drive sales for these restaurants outside the BAU, to ensure that order projections are hit ahead of target
- Designing & Implementing the analytical projects for insights which drive business Goals & Decisions
- Analyzing various business scenarios and recommending prompt actions for de-risking business.
Desired Candidate :
- 2-4 years of work experience in E commerce Sales/Growth, Telecom Sales/Marketing, Commercial/Go-To-Market/Growth Strategy.
- Tier 1 B.E./B.Tech with 4+ Years of Experience | Tier 1 MBA with 2+ Years of Experience will be preferred.
- Effective Analytical & Communications Skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Process & Systems
- Ability to work as a team player in a target driven work environment
- Ability to lead projects from conceptualization to closure, leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- Required Skills: Microsoft Office especially Excel & Powerpoint, SAS, Qlikview, Google Analytics