Senior Talent Acquisition HR at Swiggy
Views:1042 Applications:369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Swiggy - Category Manager - Private Label - Instamart (3-6 yrs)
- As Private Label- Owner, you will be responsible for the design and production of products for private labels. You will play a critical role within organization working closely with the Category/Sourcing Team on Private label product development projects.
- You will be the point person for all technical requirements and specifications of products that are both in development as well as in production. To be successful in this position you must have excellent communication skills, self-motivation
As PL Owner you will:
- Work cross-functionally with team members in particularly the Category team and suppliers to formulate specifications, development schedules, test and qualification criteria to ensure new products are launched within the specified project requirements.
- Communicate product specifications and work with supplier / factory to maintain costs while exceeding quality metrics.
- Evaluate designs and prototypes for performance and reliability.
- Be responsible for the overall production and quality assurance of assigned products/categories.
- Search for and promotes new ideas that might be applicable to the company's products.
- Develop and maintain quick reference guides for each product.
- Ensure product quality and understand product regulations and legal requirements as per Indian Market.
- Manage product Packaging and branding by coordinating with agencies, vendors and other relevant departments.
- Developing a thorough understanding of the market segment, seasonality and current trends/events, and continually monitoring competitor efforts.
- 4-6 years experience relevant to developing products in the FMCG/MT Retail.
- Working with technical and non-technical individuals to bring a consumer product to market.
- Applying practices, and procedures in a minimal supervision environment.
- Understanding of domestic and international manufacturing processes.
- Ability to stay organized and systematic in a fast-paced company to ensure critical requirements are not missed.
- Domestic experience with sourcing and working with multiple companies of different sizes and experience.