Senior Talent Acquisition HR at Swiggy
Views:677 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Swiggy - Category Manager - Food & Beverages - Instamart (4-6 yrs)
- Have a thorough understanding of the industry, trends/events, and continually monitor competitor/industry developments Customer understanding.
- Strong focus on customer needs, both existing and potential, and use that knowledge to deliver a customer experience that is unparalleled.
- Stay on top of changing trends and strategic priorities through in-depth data analysis to predict customer behavior Conduct financial analysis of business opportunities to meet P&L goals, drive necessary promotions, campaigns basis insights Marketing.
- Work with marketing to identify the best RoI initiatives to build awareness and encourage trial across channels - SEM, SEO, ATL, etc. Work on relevant assortment, enable its discovery and ensure conversion.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. Identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with interpersonal skills.
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
- Premium Institute with 4-5 years of FMCG experience, primarily in brand and marketing preferred, FMCG retail experience is a must.