Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:1132 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Associate Sales Manager (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Fulfilling sales charters for cities based upon agreed targets, and promoting the organization's presence
- Sign Contracts with restaurants and handle inquiries from existing and new clients
- Gather sales lead from the market and approach restaurants actively for conversion
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same (such as discounting constructs, adding images & descriptions in the menu, reducing cancellation etc)
- Grow revenue for Swiggy through upselling, cross-selling, Ads investment, and other channels as may be applicable
- A person has to complete sales reporting activities for Swiggy, including competition intelligence, keeping track of partner visits, and recent trends in the city which he or she manages-
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on the field as the first in command
- The individual will be responsible for multiple cities (between 1 to 5) and will be required to travel for 12-15 days a month to the assigned cities.
Desired Skills :
- Graduates or Post Graduates with 0-6 months of experience in the sales domain or freshers
- Knowledge of e-commerce activities or how the food delivery industry works (Not mandatory)
- Confident, Pleasing, and a go-getter personality
- Average communication skills in English & Effective local language skills are mandatory
- Should have basic numerical skills- (Eg. growth degrowth)-
- Good Negotiation and influencing skills
- Self-motivated and driven by targets.
- Knowledge of MS Office or a similar suite is a plus
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, colour, religion,sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law"
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.