Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:2236 Applications:539 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Swiggy - Assistant Manager - HR Business Partner (1-4 yrs)
Assistant Manager - HRBP
About the Role:
You will be responsible to gain deep knowledge of the business, people and organizational needs to diagnose issues and recommend solutions to challenges and further the capabilities of the organization. The ideal candidate will thrive in a multifaceted and changing environment and have fun while getting a lot of great work done.
Expectations from the candidate:
- Partner closely with the business and recruitment team to come up with hiring plan for respective BUs. Maintain right capacity through regular monitoring and pipeline and quality of talent through candidate interactions
- Co-own the onboarding and new joiner experience along with business and L&D team
- Work closely with the business leaders to review and drive organizational efficiencies through org design and org structures, workflow planning, work design etc
- Own and implement employee performance management and talent actions and reward decisions for the BU
- Plan and execute retention strategies for key talent. Support the development of employees through the execution of career planning, progressions and talent reviews
- Own employee life cycle events,and experience touchpoints and partner with business in driving a strong culture of recognition
- Needs to be adept in understanding and interpreting data and work on action planning for pulse surveys and other people insights
- Manage employee grievances, investigations, compliance cases etc along with ER, and other relevant teams
- Act as the owner for employee data for span by ensuring timely update, availability & accuracy. Ensure accuracy and timeliness of inputs for processes like payroll, IJP, transfers etc
- Minimum experience of 1-3 years in fast paced, high growth organizations with a strong educational background (MBA in HR from reputed institutes) would be desirable.
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and meet tight deadlines, be a creative and strategic thinker, and work comfortably in group settings.
- Ability to influence, coach and consult with all levels of the organization in a positive and effective manner.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, highly adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Capable of leveraging HR metrics, drawing insights from plain data and information, which will enable informed decision making.
- Experience with MS Office, especially MS Excel
Above all we are looking for a person who can 'Act like an owner' in their area of responsibility and 'Strive for Excellence' by 'Always being curious to learn
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.