Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:291 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Assistant Manager - Copy Writer (6-8 yrs)
Future of work- Mandate 2 ?
Under mandate 2, Employees will work remotely through the year and will have a mandatory regrouping once a quarter where they will come down to Bangalore for a quarterly meet-up. - In case of extremely critical projects, employee will be requested by the BU head to come down to the office during which employees are expected to oblige.
Role : Assistant Manager - Copy
Team : Swiggy Instamart - Marketing (Creative)
Exp : 6-8 years
City : Bangalore
Swiggy Instamart, Swiggy's homegrown grocery delivery service, is looking to hire an Assistant Manager - Copy. In agency speak, we?re looking for a Group Head/Creative Supervisor.
We?re on the hunt for someone with a stunning portfolio of work - one that displays old-school craft, but also the ability to think and write for new-age media. Someone who can pitch ideas with an insight-led approach, take the lead on small to mid-level campaigns and groom young writers in the team.
On a typical day, you will :
- Understand the marketing/business problems presented to you, and find creative and effective ways of resolving them.
- Churn out ideas and copy for Instamart's many communication pieces including, but not limited to, press ads, BTL comms, films, web banners, and other digital assets.
- Go beyond the brief to spot opportunities and problems, and offer solutions proactively.
- Oversee day-to-day jobs independently, and delegate and oversee work where necessary.
Sounds like something you?d be interested in? Read on to see if you have what it takes to land this role.
- 6-8 years of experience as a copywriter, either in an advertising agency or on the brand side (Agency experience would be a huge plus)
- A portfolio of work that showcases your ability to think and write.
- The willingness to collaborate with teams across functions and learn new skills on the job.
- The ability to think of innovative ideas with deadlines always looming around the corner.
- The right mix of right-brain and left-brain thinking.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law"
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.