Recruiter at Swiggy.in
Views:7804 Applications:741 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Swiggy - Area Vendor Manager (3-6 yrs)
1. Manage the on-boarding process for restaurants in a structured and timely manner
2. Ensure that the information related to restaurants is accurate and updated on the system
3. Ensure a high quality recommended menu, working with restaurants to ensure sufficient photos, menu completion, ensure price parity etc.
4. Timely escalation of issues that could impact partner experience (Eg. Delayed revisions, etc.)
5. On-boarding of newly launched restaurants - specifically ensuring completion of needed OB details, menu collection, ensuring sanity checks, mystery shopping to ensure no hiked prices, etc.
6. Working with restaurants to reduce restaurants driven cancellations and edits, increase order acceptance % and minimize unplanned with DE orders
7. Adherence to launch milestones, constant communication in case of any issues being faced
8. Timely resolution of Partner Support tickets
9. Timely responses and resolution of issues raised by the Operations team, Sales Team and the Catalog team
10. Work with restaurant partners in solving operational problems and ensuring retention (payments, packaging, Partner app problems etc.)
11. Support Vendor Projects - (Night Delivery, Creative Deployment, AOV, Image Quality, Assured for other cities, national accounts, JIT, Geo-fencing, etc)
12. Completion of ad-hoc restaurant facing activities - FSSAI/Owner details, etc.)
13. Driving adoption of new vendor management products & processes
14. Drive adoption of Owner App - including accuracy of owner details, engaging owners around logging and usage of the app, etc.
15. Complies with company and Supply SOP.
1. Communications Skills(Languages:English, Gujarati, Hindi)
2. Relationship Building and Stakeholder Management (both internal and external)
3. Team Management
4. Basic understanding of how restaurants function
5. Basic understanding of Food Tech
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.