Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:922 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Area Manager - Control Tower (2-5 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Strategy and planning: The candidate will assist the top-management in developing operations strategy for effectively scaling the operations. The candidate will be liaison between the strategy team and implementation team.
- Implementation: The candidate will be required to design processes, optimize operations and effectively launch and implement various operations strategies for the company. The candidate will proactively collect feedback and will be responsible for tweaking processes to make them robust.
- People management: Ability to evaluate and manage the resources and processes required for the successful completion of projects. Ensuring that the individual branches focus on Safety, Quality, Customers Service, and Profitability.
- Work to ensure that we are delivering an excellent customer experience and address escalated customer concerns, as necessary.
- Improve the operational systems, processes, and policies in support of organizations mission - specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Provide individual coaching feedback sessions, and weekly one-on-ones that focus on improving customer satisfaction.
- Monitor real time service levels and schedule adherence
- Manage and drive staffing plans, cost analysis, schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, projects and other Change initiatives as required. Perform ad-hoc analysis and reports based on business needs.
- 2-4 years (preferably in field operations)
- Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in logistics / Supply chain management).
- Prior leadership experience (experience in managing blue collared workers such as delivery executives is a big plus)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Structured problem solving, detail oriented and customer first attitude .
- Knowledge of supervisory techniques to manage, motivate and train employees.
- The candidate should have entrepreneurial attitude / should be a go-getter
- Must have attention to detail and critically think through and resolve problems.
- Must have customer service skills and be able to maintain a consistent, high level of service.
- Must have ability to multi-task, manage multiple accounts and establish priorities.
- Understand lean operations strategies (especially concepts relevant to services industry
- Should be available to work on weekends
- Should have handled a team and blue collar employee
- Should be okay to travel.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.