Talent Acquisition at Swiggy
Views:748 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Swiggy - Account Manager - Retail Domain (1-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Drive restaurant onboarding for your designated area, Act as a consultant to restaurant partners to manage and mutually grow business,
- Manage a portfolio of restaurant accounts and exceed goals for account retention, development, and maintenance. Exceed sales targets & performance-based goals,
- You should have a keen interest in the food and beverage industry with a desire to sign up for the best local and national restaurants,
- Be the local market expert: gather restaurant feedback, monitor competitor activity, and provide recommendations for improvements to management and
- Ability to conduct cold calls and walk-ins, schedule in-person meetings, and sell the Dineout product portfolio to restaurants.
- The candidate has to have successfully completed a Bachelor's degree,
- Fresh graduates or candidates having at least 1 year of work experience in consulting, e-commerce or start-ups are encouraged to apply,
- The candidate has to be flexible, restaurant owners do not operate on 9-to-5 schedules,
- The candidate has to be outgoing and confident in their appearance,
- We are looking for self-motivated individuals with the ability to work remotely and under pressure and
- The candidate has to be an ?out-of-the-box thinker and should want to always challenge the status quo."We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, colour, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law"
Job Type - full_time
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.