People Process Partner at Swasti
Views:426 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Swasti - Financing Specialist (10-15 yrs)
Core Role: Financing is a key function of the #COVIDActionCollaborative (covidactioncollab.in), wherein the Secretariat supports partners to raise funds for program activities. This funding is hard to come by and the Financing Specialist is expected to hold partnership meetings, develop proposals, design innovative financing products, conduct negotiations, and other related activities
1. Conceptualize and set up Financing Framework for CAC
- Strategise the Financing framework to maximise opportunities to attract financing of the #CovidActionCollab Secretariat and Programmes
2. Oversee and implement the CAC Financing Strategy
3. Develop business plan and financing pitch & Attract segment-wise donors - Develop a succinct financing presentation and comprehensive business plan for the CAC to attract donors from each of the segments identified in the strategy and bring in potential donors for the CAC
4. Raise resources for the CAC, particularly for Secretariat and Programme funding
- Secretariat funding - 100% for 2 years
- Programme funding - 80% of funding raised (includes for programme and direct social protection support)
- At least 5 new funders/donors engaged (which CG has not engaged with before)
- A robust pipeline of investments built over time
- Partners expectations managed well (as informed by Partner survey which measures transparency and accountability of CAC)
5. Innovation in Financing
- Set up an Advisory Panel to develop new and innovative methods of financing, including short, medium and long term products which will bring financing to not only COVID but also on issues of marginalised and vulnerable communities
6. Representing the #COVIDActionCollab (CAC)
Minimum 10 years experience in financing and fund mobilization, and working with diverse stakeholders, like family foundations, CSRs, aggregators, and governments.
1. Successful track record of raising funds for NGOs/Civil society organizations/Coalitions
2. Proficiency in financing strategies
3. Adept at networking and stakeholder engagement
4. Deep understanding of the social development sector and passion towards the cause of improving lives of the most marginalized communities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.